Dr. Ralf Zimmermann
Dr. Ralf Zimmermann
Ralf Zimmermann MD
Dr. Ralf Zimmermann is a double board-certified Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He comes from an accomplished background in Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), with a special interest in the psychological factors of infertility treatment. With over twenty years on the faculty at Columbia University’s Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, he brings a commitment to clinical excellence and a high degree of patient care to our sister fertility company Neway Fertility.
Originally from Germany, Dr. Zimmermann received his Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Hamburg and is fluent in German, Spanish and French, accommodating many patients in need of fertility services that are not as readily available outside of the U.S.
Expertise & Special Interest
• Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART),
• Reproductive Endocrinology
• Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Psychiatry • Oncofertility • Fertility Preservation • Psychological Factors of Infertility Treatment • International Assisted Reproduction
Medical Degree: Universitaet Hamburg, Fachbereich Medizin
Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry at Yale University, School of Medicine
Residency in Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at University of Hamburg and St. Elisabeth
Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility at Mayo Clinic
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
• Licensed in New York, Connecticut, and Germany
• Board Certified: Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Board Certified: Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
• Awards: Healthgrades Honor Roll
• Previous Director of Oncofertility Columbia
• Previous Director of the Audobon Clinic of Reproductive Medicine
Our main facility100 Putnam Green, Greenwich, 06830, CTPhone: (+1) 203 774-9900, Fax: (+1) 203 900-0660
International locationsAmerican Fertility Services is very pleased to offer our intended parents, egg donors and surrogates a completely brand new facility featuring the latest generation equipment.