Why Become an Egg Donor?
Aside from financial compensation of up to $10,000, there are several reasons to consider becoming an egg donor. The first and most important is wanting to help others fulfill their dreams of becoming parents. In addition, part of the screening process is a complimentary in-depth evaluation of your reproductive and overall health.
YOU CAN APPLY TO BECOME AN EGG DONOR AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Requirements to Become an Egg Donor
• Good physical and psychological health
• Between ages 20 and 29
• BMI (body mass index) no greater than 25 (you can measure your BMI here).
• Not currently using drugs
• No history of substance abuse
• Not adopted
• Willing to take injections
• Reliable and able to make and keep appointments
• Willing to travel to an office in either Greenwich, CT; Bridgeport, CT; or New York City for testing.
Egg Donor FAQs
Egg Donor Application
BEFORE YOU APPLY: Candidates who are chosen for further screening will be required to travel to Connecticut (Greenwich or Bridgeport) or to New York City (Upper West Side). Apply only if you are willing to travel to one of these locations.